vendredi 15 janvier 2010

Danish sim!




Eumelos Pyrithea : Can you present yourself ?

Doctor Asp : I´m Doctor Asp, founder of Wonderful Denmark in SL. In RL I own the company called http://wonderfuldenmark.dk/and for the last three years I´ve been working in various virtual worlds like SL and OpenSim for several danish clients.

E. P. : Why have you choosen to reconstruct these RL buildings on SL ?

D. A. : The sim Wonderful Denmark in SL is my 3D business card to show the capabilities of both myself and my skilled colleagues. When we established the sim three years ago, we desided to build a typical cozy danish town. A part of the town was build as a replica of a very well known town from a danish TV-series called Matador and that was our first rl buildings in SL.

E. P. : How many are you in order to build these RL buildings ?

D. A. : We are two main builders in Wonderful Denmark.

E. P. : Which is your own favorite work ?

D. A. : I like the railroad station Svinninge which is a beautiful building. I also like the Højbygaard Sugarfactory which is a huge factory and I haven´t constructed all the buildings yet.

E. P. : What do you think about the tourism on SL ?

D. A. : SL is an excellent platform for virtual tourism. From your own living room you can travel all around the world and visit beautiful places and even meet the local population.

E. P. : What are your projects on SL ?

D. A. : At the moment I work on a copy of the danish Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde. Next up is five 1.000 year old viking ships.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire